It’s not that I don’t like being on vacation or visiting my family, it’s just that I really like my bed. It’s comfy. I also really want to buy groceries and eat them, see my friends, go to yoga, ride my bike, and do my laundry…
So yay for heading home today, as bittersweet as it is. And yay for sharing all this good stuff with ya:
5 worthy reads
1. Nell’s post on “The Concept of Cheating” over at Paleoista. She says it like it is–and I love it! If you eat a diet that is satisfying and not based on deprivation, “cheating” doesn’t exist…
2. “Debunking Diets: Paleo Pros and Cons” on greatist.
3. Dan John’s “What you know vs. what you do”. I’m eating this up. No dancing around it with this guy…but I still laughed out loud when I read the lunchroom situation recount in this post–I promise you’ll giggle before you even get to the good, training stuff and then maybe it’ll make sense why I’ve been playing in the park so much lately…
4. The info on the segment on yesterday’s Today Show about a lady who hasn’t bought anything new (except underwear) for 5 years. Props to her…
5. This funny “A day in the life of a paleo warrior” parody. Love it.
4 really awesome inspirational doses of cheese
If you want more, obvs go to the inspiration reel. I updated it yesterday!
3 newsletters from life coaches I abso-freaking-lutely love
1. Your Kick Ass Life - If you just want to be on the next level of kick ass, sign up. You’ll also get a quote in your inbox every Monday–and I promise it’ll be a good one! I love love love seeing Andrea Owen’s name in my inbox!
2. Body Love Alchemy - If you want some self love, intuitive eating, body image awesomeness, come here. I signed up after reading her post on giving up the fight with food and your body. Bookmarked!
2 songs on replay this week
1 thing i love
Have an amazing weekend!
What did you stumble across this week?