5 inspirational images
4 songs I added to my iPod this week
3 recipes I want to eat RIGHT now
3. Brussel sprout chips from nomnompaleo. Um, how are the brussel sprouts in my fridge NOT in chip form yet?!
2. Apple onion cinnamon pork chops over butternut squash from PaleOMG. Fall-appropriate, don’t you think?
1. Tina’s microwave nut butter cookie. Bring it on. Do I REALLY need another method of nut butter consumption, though?
2 ways to get inspired
Proceed to get on the crossfit train, yesterday!
1. Read the “What is your epic shit?” post on Your Kick Ass Life.com. Proceed to be awesome.
1 blog I am absolutely loving
1. PaleOMG - Summary = Funny. Role Model. Delicious.