5 Quotes I’m loving this week
- “I hate writing. I like having written.”
- “Vulnerability is not weakness….vulnerability is our most accurate measure of courage.”
4 Posts/Pages on eating approaches
- Chelsea’s What is Normal Eating post. PS Send her some love cuz it’s her blog birthday this week!
- Tina’s Unreasonable Food Rules page. Like Tina, there are certain rules that I used to have for food. She sums up how crazy hers were (and makes ya think about the ones you might still have).
- Leanne’s Food For Thought page. I really connect to her posts and especially this reflection, because I think I’m feeling out this vegetarian stuff and figuring out how to eat meat or whether or not I should and hearing from someone who has a healthy approach is really helpful!
- Tessa’s WIAW – Certain Understandings post. Tessa is so in touch with stuff–it’s inspiring!
3 Things I’m looking forward to this weekend
- finishing my essay: Just citations, edits, and printing it off … there’s a light at the end of the tunnel!
- racing with tri club! I’ll be swimming and biking and Alysha will be running. Dream team!
- celebrating Chelsea’s blog birthday!
2 Alternative to dos
1 Thing I want you to check out
Today’s issue of The Gazette. Especially my column on page 5. 🙂